home buttonPhotobucketblogroll buttondrama buttoncontact button

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Proof.

Today, I’m thankful for cameras and pictures. As you might have guessed by my blog name, I love photos. I love taking them and having them and framing them on my wall and putting them into scrapbooks. I don’t necessarily love being in them, but for today’s post, I’m going to put up with it. Because today, thanks to the wonder of photography, I have proof of a few things I’ve told you about. Here goes:

Remember when I said my parents let their cat sleep in my crib? Check this out:

And what about that time I talked about diversions at work, and I told you about my friend dressing up as a clown. Well, here we are:

Just recently, I told you the sad story of my doll collection, the one that never got taken off its shelves. Is it weird that I took a picture of them?

Oh, oh, remember when I told you that one of these days I’d find the picture of my nerdy self holding my spelling bee trophies? I swear, my mother made me pose for this one:

And, here’s one just for fun. I was not kidding when I said I love music. I love it so much that I’m willing to show you this picture – of Photokid jamming to her Walkman:

So, there you have it, folks. Proof that at least a few of my stories were not made up. And for that, I’m thankful for pictures.

Do you like taking pictures? Are there embarrassing pics of you lying around somewhere?
blog comments powered by Disqus