home buttonPhotobucketblogroll buttondrama buttoncontact button

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm thankful for blogging.

Since April 4, I've posted 124 times on this blog. I've changed the fonts and colors half a dozen times, I've changed the pictures, the layout and the background about as often, and I've yet to come up with a theme for this site. I've met several new friends and become hooked on dozens of other blogs. I've shared random thoughts ranging from major revelations to minor details, and you've responded to all of it. Well, most of it.

I enjoy blogging because it gives me a chance to connect with some people I miss (Amber and Chelley), and it's also given me the chance to get to know lots of people I never would have met otherwise. And rambling posts like this one aside, it gives me the opportunity to work on my writing skills. It's also been an interesting experiment in this newfangled social media the kids are talking about. And it's given me something to do - other than fold laundry, watch more TV and organize my family photos - in the evenings after Photobaby is in bed and Mark is still at work.

So for all those reasons and more, I'm thankful for blogging.

How has blogging affected your life?
blog comments powered by Disqus