Mary DeMuth is a published writer and speaker, as well as a professional writing mentor. On her blog, So You Wanna Be Published, she’s just completed a five-part series about writing tips she gives the people she mentors. I found the list and her examples to be so practical and helpful, and thought I’d share.
Since so many of you are writing books. And because I like to promote excellent writing whenever I can.
Just like the nerd I am.
Mary’s series begins here. Her personal website is here. And her writing mentor business can be found here. From what I can tell (by reading her blog – and how else would I get to know someone?), she’s a smart, compassionate, Godly woman. I’ve already learned a lot from her, and I hope you can, too.
Now, the question part – for those of you writing books, how goes it in the new year?
Since so many of you are writing books. And because I like to promote excellent writing whenever I can.
Just like the nerd I am.
Mary’s series begins here. Her personal website is here. And her writing mentor business can be found here. From what I can tell (by reading her blog – and how else would I get to know someone?), she’s a smart, compassionate, Godly woman. I’ve already learned a lot from her, and I hope you can, too.
Now, the question part – for those of you writing books, how goes it in the new year?
