home buttonPhotobucketblogroll buttondrama buttoncontact button

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny guy. Priceless.

Peyton Manning keeps a pretty low profile, avoiding product endorsement and staying out of the public eye.

Just kidding! This guy is in so many commercials!

And they're funny ones, too. Manning has pushed everything from a TV to cookies, from cable to a credit card. My favorite is the Sprint commercial, if you like that sort of thing. I just read about his latest commercial, a 30-second promo for Mastercard in their Priceless campaign. You can see it here.

I thought I'd look up his other commercials to share with you, just in case you, too, appreciate a pretty boy with a dry sense of humor. Here they are:

Mastercard Priceless Pep Talk (hair cut)
Mastercard Priceless Pep Talk (football season)
Mastercard Priceless Pep Talk (rock hard abs)
Mastercard Priceless Pep Talk (minivan)
Mastercard Priceless (spa)
Mastercard Priceless (fans)
Mastercard Priceless (fans II)
Sprint (Peyton in disguise)
Oreo DSRL (with Eli)
Direct TV (NFL package)
ESPN SportsCenter (Manning family)
Sony Bravia (soccer)
Sony Bravia (no sports)
blog comments powered by Disqus