(I tried to think of a clever title for this post, but came up empty. I blame it on lack of sleep - thank you, PhotoBaby - and having just finished my taxes. Blech.)
So, I started thinking today about all the silly things I love. Things that most people don't appreciate. Things that I'm a little embarrassed to admit I love. And then I thought, 'Hey, Photoqueen (that's what I go by back home is Photoqueen...name that song reference), you shouldn't be ashamed of what you love. Well, maybe you should. But blog it anyway!'
So here it is. My list of things I secretly - or embarrassingly (is that even a word?) - love, in no particular order.
- Plastic cups
- Free t-shirts
- Wife Swap, the TV show
- Tostitos cheese dip (I fully blame T-Rex for this one.)
- My husband's shot glass collection (No, we don't drink shots. We just collect them as souvenirs for some reason.)
- Recipes that I look up, copy down, and never, ever use
- Reading blogs - often written by people I don't know (I'm not nosy, just extremely interested in people. And their lives. In detail.)
- Cheesy chick flicks/romantic comedies (Never Been Kissed, I'm talking to you. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, this is for you.)
- ALSO - teeny-bopper movies (She's the Man, Clueless, Drive Me Crazy) and dance movies (Save the Last Dance, Step Up)
- Romance novels (I'd like to tell you all about the classic I'm reading right now...or even the political thriller...but...it's a romance novel.)
- Air Supply (I blame my mother for this addiction. And sadly enough, I have already tried to pass it on to PhotoBaby. For about a month, I fed her and rocked her to sleep to the beautiful soft rock sounds of All Out of Love and Making Love Out of Nothing At All.)
- Looking up celebrities who look alike on imdb.com.
- Taking personality tests to learn how cool I am. (Okay, I said it. I love those tests because I get so excited when the results sound like me - as if I'm so cool that someone has written about my personality - as if I'm the only person with this personality. Hm.)
- Smelling library books (I don't know what it is. But I love the way they smell. And for the record, that's all books, not just the fluffy romances.)


