home buttonPhotobucketblogroll buttondrama buttoncontact button

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

List of the Week, v1


I've decided that I need a list of the week. However, I should caution you at this point not to set your watches by my lists. I have in the past - twice, actually - attempted to send a "Tip of the Week" to my co-workers, and both times it ended up being more like a "Tip of the Every Once in a While When the Mood Strikes Me."

That being said, this week's list is ever-growing and ever-evolving...and begins with Everwood. Without further ado (I am big on ado, aren't I?), here it is:

TV Shows I Plan to Watch on DVD
(a.k.a., shows I missed the first time around or don't have time to watch now)

  • Everwood
  • West Wing
  • Friday Night Lights
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Wonderfalls
  • Veronica Mars, season one
  • So You Think You Can Dance, season one
    (Do they put reality shows on DVD?)
  • Arrested Development

Now, in order to watch these shows, I will have to actually purchase the DVDs (not likely, as I only own two TV shows on DVD - The Office, season one, which was a gift; and Home Improvement, which was free and I took it for my husband) or break down and get a membership to Netflix, which I've been avoiding especially since discovering Redbox.

You know, now that I think about it, this is a pretty lofty goal. Because it's not like watching these shows in their entirety will be a short thing. No, it's going to take time. And dedication. I probably better put it on my summer projects list. (Yes, the same place my "read some classics" goal has been for years...)

So - what about you all? What's on your list?

blog comments powered by Disqus